AFR-FI Air-Fuel Ratio Control For Lean-Burn Fuel Injected Natural Gas Engines
Simply the Best Value
Compliance Controls’ AFR-FI air/fuel ratio controller is your best value
for fuel injected, lean-burn natural gas engines. What do you get with
the microprocessor-based AFR-FI?
FUEL EFFICIENCY. No more traditional pneumatics. The AFR-FI is a
“smart system” that automatically optimizes the lean-burn air/fuel mix to
ensure top performance and fuel efficiency.
AUTOMATED COMPLIANCE. The AFR-FI maintains tight control of
the lean-burn air-fuel mix with computer speed and precision.
LOWER MAINTENANCE COSTS. The AFR-FI delivers optimized
engine operation and stays alert with 26 alarms and shutdowns – covering
fuel flow and fuel pressure, intake manifold temperature, exhaust temperature, air manifold pressure, overspeed and more.
Other AFRs for lean-burn, fuel-injected engines deliver a whole lot less.
But the AFR-FI – with easy installation, automatic operation, state-of-the-art
technology – is simply the best value you can find.
- 100 MHz, 586-Compatible Microprocessor:8 MB of RAM
- User-Programmable: Windows-basedLadder-Logic Software (IEC-61131-3 standardprogramming languages)
- Daylight-Filtered Vacuum Fluorescent Display(4-lines of display; 20 characters each line)
- 16-Key PadFor set-point entry, alarm acknowledgement, start, stop, reset, etc.
- Wall / Bracket Mount Enclosure or Free Standing
- Window in door
- Internal swing panel
- DIN rail-mounted terminal blocks
- Panduit wireway
- Ample room for customer connection
- Canadian Standard For Separation of Incendive and Non-Incendive Wiring
- 4 RS485 Serial Ports
- Digital I/O Module
- Reads up to 18 thermocouples or mA sources
- 10 Sets Of Data Points (Air / Fuel Map)
- Fuel Flow Totalization (Optional)
- Hour Meter
- Shutdown or Fault Snapshot
- Provides a complete picture of system conditions at shutdown
- 4 Discrete Inputs – Normally Closed
- 2 Discrete Relay Outputs
- GOV-10 Shutdown (Optional)
- Low / High Fuel Flow
- Low / High Fuel Pressure
- Low / High Air Pressure
- Air Manifold Press. Xmitter Fail
- Fuel Pressure / Flow Xmitter Fail
- Air Manifold Temp. Xmitter Fail
- TC Break – Air Manifold Temp.
- Air manifold temperature
- 12 Alarms
- Accommodates Wide Range of Engine Configurations
- V-Type Engine, lin line
- Waste Gate or Air Damper
- Other special configurations
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85°C (-40 to +185°F)
- Millennium Controller Approved for Cl. 1, Div. 2, Grps. C & D Areas
- Compliance Assured
- Eliminates Time-Consuming, Unreliable Pneumatic Air-Fuel Control
- Better Engine Performance
- Less Maintenance – Lower Maintenance Costs
- Improved Troubleshooting
- Better Fuel Economy
- Easy Installation & Setup
- Fully Automatic: Set It & Forget It
- Easy Integration With Other Control Systems & Data Collection / Analysis Systems
- Supports High-Speed Communications
To find out more, or request a proposal, click here: