Engine Integrated Control System (EICS)
Optimizing your engine’s performance and maintaining emission compliance is easier than ever with Murphy’s new Engine Integrated Control System (EICS). The EICS combines many products into a complete integration package pre-calibrated specifically for your engine model.
EICS combines key components – ignition system (powered by MPI), air-fuel control, speed governing, interface and diagnostics, sensors, harnesses, catalyst and engine control unit (ECU) – in one package, saving you money and man-hours associated with the installation and setup of separate engine components.
The EICS has been pre-configured for your convenience, ensuring your engine will run at optimum performance without the need for manual field adjustments. Its D-EPR valve accommodates wide variations in fuel composition and speed/load ranges, maintaining efficiency with load following technology for even the toughest gas lift applications.
In addition, the EICS eliminates the need for pretest site visits by maintaining emissions – saving you time and money. With EICS you can be certain your site will pass required testing, like Quad J testing, without the need for pretesting to get “dialed in”.
- An OEM approach to an aftermarket application
- Two packages available: performance/efficiency package, optional emissions package (includes catalyst)
- One unit, three integrated functions – CD ignition, air/fuel control, and electronic governing speed control
- Pre-calibrated and dyno tested for your specific engine model
- Advanced electronic fuel control system
- Lightning fast response to engine speed/load variations and fuel quality changes
- MPI “smart” ignition coils for expanded engine diagnostics
- Graphical color user interface
- Data sharing via Modbus RS485
- Data logging
- Integrated system = simplified installation compared to separate components
- The integrated approach makes more advanced diagnostics possible
- No more setup of generic boxes – EICS is engine specific
- No more “dialing in” – it’s pre-calibrated
- Optimization of your engine’s performance
- Maintains emissions compliance between testing – no “tweaking” necessary
- Eliminates magneto failures and premature spark plug changes
- Reduces engine failure diagnostic time
- Reduces costs associated with the engine’s operation
To find out more, or request a proposal, click here: